Post Nine, Draft Roulette
We've come out with a lot of tasty pilot batches, one off variants and regular beers in the last few weeks.Tonight (Thursday) we are trying something new in the tasting room to keep things interesting. We untapped everything in the walk-in and randomly selected beers from a hat to determine tonight's draft list. We don't think you'll be disappointed:
- Bond Street Brownie
- Populous (Vanilla)
- City Limits
- One Way (El Dorado) - our last keg before we tap the hoppier, lemony Centennial version!
- Born to Ruin - pilot batch of our new double IPA
- 1871 - pilot batch of our new hop-forward barleywine
- Urban Decay (Creamsicle)
- Urban Decay (Bourbon)
- Urban Decay (Cabernet)
- Urban Decay (Chocolate Strawberry) - on nitro!
- Asbury Park Roastery Cold Brew Coffee - on nitro! (non-alcoholic)
- Cabernet Sauvignon Barrel-Aged Seltzer (non-alcoholic)
All of these are available in your flights. We hope to see you tonight!
Also- Sunday is the Asbury Park Saint Patrick's Day parade, our tasting room will be open from 12-6 and we will be hanging out in Kennedy Park along the parade route with our friends at Cross & Orange! We will be tapping a new Saint Patty's themed variant Bond Street Brownie (Soda Bread) conditioned on raisins and spices. It is deliciously festive!