Post Twelve, Nine Months Old and Growing
Good morning all! Crazy to see that I haven't had a chance to blog about happenings here since June! Things have been very busy in an awesome way. This blog post is partially about our 9 month old celebration and partially about how we are HIRING some new passionate team members. So let's start with the celebration stuff and below all of that I will put what we are looking for in jobs. Stay with me!
DCBC is growing rapidly and looking to hire a few motivated, beer-loving team members for the part time positions below. Brewing industry experience is a plus but not required. Beverage sales/bar tending experience is a definite plus. People skills and a passion for craft beer are a must.
- Beer sales people / beer delivery people
- Tasting room beer servers and brewery tour guides (Thurs-Sun)
Additionally, we are always looking for volunteers to join/represent us at beer festivals and other beer events! If you are interested or someone you know is a good fit- please email resumes and a little about yourself, your interest in craft beer, your favorite beer, plus anything else you want us to know to email@example.com
Now onto the tasty stuff... We just got home from our first Great American Beer Festival and while we didn't receive any hardware this year, there was a great response to our product and we made a lot of new friends. DCBC turned 9 months old while the guys were away, so we pushed the celebration to this weekend. We will be revamping our tap list and putting on some fun new beers, lots of new variants and some old awesomeness! We will have a very strange and awesome draft list going on ALL WEEKEND and then next week, returning to business as usual and popping on the occasional variant/leftover from this weekend as things kick. Here is the draft list followed by what is on deck...
- Blue Bishop - blueberry IPA
- Bond Street Brownie
- Bond Street Brownie (Autumn) - fall spices & vanilla
- Boom! Roasted - coffee IPA
- Born to Ruin (Oak) - conditioned on oak
- Charrette - Belgian Rye IPA
- Double Brownie - imperial brown ale
- Local Summer - fresh/local harvest IPA
- One Way Street - blonde ale
- Summerfield (Azacca) - dry hopped with tropical Azacca
- Upstage - American pale ale
- Upstage (Lulo) - conditioned on tropical lulo fruit
- Urban Decay - batch 1 of our imperial stout (tasters only, no pints or growlers)
Here is what is coming on in place of things as they kick:
- Street Series: NEIPA on deck!
- Summerfield: Blackberry on deck!
- Fresh batch of 1871 barleywine on deck!
- Fresh batch of Charrette on deck!
Thanks for the read everyone! We hope to see you in the tasting room this weekend!