Good evening everyone,
Hope you all enjoyed this beautiful Sunday and the rest of your weekend! We've survived yet another awesome experience at the Atlantic City Beer and Music Festival and had a killer weekend in the tasting room with our pal Johnny's Pork Roll & Coffee Truck.
Just wanted to throw a quick blog post together now that the warm weather is here and provide you with some updates on various DCBC happenings, details on most of which can be found on our Events page:
- Industry Night: starting tomorrow, 4/3/2017, we are going to be open on Monday's from 5-9pm for "Industry Night." We will be open to all members of the general public and also to bar/restaurant/brewing industry members.. Show us your credentials (a recent pay stub, an ABC card, brewery business card, etc.) and receive discounted flights, pints and merchandise!
- Spring/Summer Hours: this weekend began our seasonal extended hours, Thursday-Friday 5-10pm and Saturday-Sunday 12-8pm.. We aren't including Monday's in the extended hours just yet because it is a new thing and it's a school night.
- Brushes & Brews: on Wednesday night 5/26, we will be doing a night catered to creativity. For $38 dollars (plus Eventbrite fees) you will receive 2 hours of painting and sipping on a 4 beer flight or pint of your choice. We will also be open for additional beers to be purchased at your leisure! The theme of our first paint and sip night is vintage beer cans.
Spring and Summer beers are on the way! Some of your favorite offerings from Dark City are coming, the ones you've been asking about all year.. Below are some of them and the tentative release dates.. More information on these beers can be found on our Beers page.
- Summerfield (dry-hopped Berliner Weisse) - early/mid April
- Blue Bishop (blueberry/Mosaic IPA) - mid April
- Boom! Roasted (coffee IPA) - early May
Thanks for the read and your continued support. Have a good week and we hope to see you in the weekends to come!
- Kevin Sharpe